Thursday 23 April 2020

Morning Prayers During Online Distance Learning

Every day, we start with a Google Meet Check-In. This starts with karakia (prayer). Each School House group has a turn at leading our prayers. Today it was St Joseph's turn.
Catalina shared her prayer space and read a special prayer St Francis has written for us.
Sam and Selina both shared lovely prayers they had written especially for today.
Francesca also shared her prayer space and read a special prayer from a prayer book.
Save read a beautiful prayer his father wrote for him to say.
Josh said an incredible spontaneous prayer.
Charlie M also showed his prayer space and read a lovely prayer he had found on the internet.


This is Catalina's prayer space and her explanation:
"The blue on the cloth symbolizes Mother Mary, the gold is Jesus. The candle means God's light. Joseph is there because it was St Joseph's day for prayers."





This is Charlie M's prayer space and his explanation:
"I chose Saint Patrick to remind me of my brother in England. I chose a poppy that I made for ANZAC Day and I chose the amazing smelling candle for the light of Jesus."




This is Francesca's prayer space. Her explanation is on the Google Slide she made.



2 comments:

  1. Loved the prayer space you made Catalina. We will keep it as every night we pray the rosary with our families in Manila through videochat and I have to set up a prayer space every time. This is more special. Thankyou for sharing! The candle is your baptismal candle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that looks really cool I should do something like that good job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question