Tuesday 31 August 2021

The End of Another Month

At the end of every month, we reflect on our learning. It's a great time to sit back and think about all the learning we have done, reset goals, and take a moment to be proud of our achievements. This is only one of the tasks we have done this week during Lockdown. We have also broken out of an Escape Room, completed Episode 2 of The Amazing Race, made animations about the critters we were learning about and many other things. Some students have even blogged other things they have been doing during Lockdown.

Here's a wrap-up of some of our tasks and activities...

Mya's August Reflection

Jame's Saint Vincent de Paul Animation

Sophia's Escape Room

Jakob A's Animation

Olivia S's The Amazing Race - Episode 2

Camille's Diluc Drawing - Just for Fun

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Room 1,
    my word you have been busy!
    I find Breakout Rooms really tricky. Did yo know that there is a Breakout Room being built in Gisborne. Would you go and try it out? I think I would take my whānau with me because I know I would find it tricky. So good on you Sophia for completing the one you had to do.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question