Monday 4 May 2020

SHOUT OUT

It's really interesting when we have online tasks that require some fossicking in garages. Everyone elses garages are always so much more interesting!
Last week, one of the Senior Syndicate tasks was to read Lighting the Sky with Raspberry Pi then head to BrainPOP (an online circuit construction kit) to create their own circuits by clicking and dragging wires, a battery, lightbulb etc onto their drawing board. Nothing at all to do with fossicking!
So if you read their individual blogs about this learning, you will gobsmacked to see someone who has gone to their garage and found cables to strip back, and everything else they needed to create their own electrical circuit with the help of their dad.
Well done for tweaking the task, showing initiative and making it your own...come on down....KYLAH!

Kylah does her online distance learning in her caravan (to keep away from her noisy siblings!)

2 comments:

  1. Dia Dhuit Room 1,
    Great job Kylah! I wish I had a caravan. Not just to have a quiet place, but to get away from a sibling thats making noise and tugging my sleeve during a screencastify.
    Ma te wa
    Catalina

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mrs Nanden my name is nerys
    am from waikowhai school
    same I wish I had a caravane but we cant have one.
    I like how you have so much punctuation in it, it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question